TAU CHI, is the Houston area Chapter of TRI-ESS, the Society for the Second Self, an international support organization for heterosexual crossdressers and their significant others. Tau Chi has provided support and service for area crossdressers and their wives, family members, friends and interested persons since 1981. We invite you to learn more about Tau Chi and join our very active organization.
- We welcomed one new member to our group in September!
- That's THIRTEEN members that we've added for 2015! What are you waiting for?
- Our 2015 calendar is updated monthly. Check out all the great events you can be part of this year or browse to see what you missed out on last year.
- Tri-Ess awarded Flagship status to the Tau Chi chapter for our sturdy membership and excellent programs!
- The Tau Chi Library is OPEN. Members can borrow crossdressing periodicals from our vast collection.
If you would like more information or to discuss anything about the chapter please e-mail Jane at: Jeftris@ aol.com
(make sure you remove the space between the @ and aol if you are copying and pasting the address into an e-mail)
In loving memory of our dear sister and friend Melanie