TAU CHI, is the Houston area Chapter of TRI-ESS, the Society for the Second Self, an international support organization for crossdressers and their significant others. Tau Chi has provided support and service for area crossdressers and their wives, family members, friends and interested persons since 1981. We invite you to learn more about Tau Chi and join our very active organization.
- We welcomed one new member for March! Come join us!
- Check out all the fun things we did in 2018 and what we've done so far this year.
- The Tri-ESS board is planning the next bigger and better Dignity Cruise. Sail away with your dress flowing in the breeze.
- When I get caught up I plan on adding more posts to accompany Jane's Cold Feet story. Maybe even with pictures of our members.
- Tau Chi has once again been voted as a Tri-Ess Flagship chapter based on our sturdy membership and excellent programs.
- Borrow crossdressing periodicals from our vast collection at the Tau Chi Library.
If you would like more information or to discuss anything about the chapter please e-mail Jane at: Jeftris@ aol.com
(Note the space between the @ and aol if you are copy and paste the address)
In loving memory of our dear sister and friend Melanie