TAU CHI, is the Houston area Chapter of TRI-ESS, the Society for the Second Self, an international support organization for crossdressers and their significant others. Tau Chi has provided support and service for area crossdressers and their wives, family members, friends and interested persons since 1981. We invite you to learn more about Tau Chi and join our very active organization.
- Hurricane Harvey didn't wash out any of our plans, we added a new member in September!
- Tri-Ess is planning its next Dignity Cruise for Winter 2018
- 2016 marked Tau-Chi's 35th anniversary as a Tri-Ess Chapter.
- If you're having trouble reaching out, our own Jane Ellen wrote an inspiring post Cold Feet about the fear of reaching out for the first time.
- Tau Chi has once again been voted as a Tri-Ess Flagship chapter based on our sturdy membership and excellent programs.
- Borrow crossdressing periodicals from our vast collection at the Tau Chi Library.
If you would like more information or to discuss anything about the chapter please e-mail Jane at: Jeftris@ aol.com
(make sure you remove the space between the @ and aol if you are copying and pasting the address into an e-mail)
In loving memory of our dear sister and friend Melanie